- 01: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
- 02: Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
- 03: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
- 04: Your views on religion.
- 05: A time you thought about ending your own life.
- 06: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
- 07: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
- 08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
- 09: How you hope your future will be like.
- 10: Discuss your first love and first kiss.
- 11: Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
- 12: Bullet your whole day.
- 13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
- 14: Your earliest memory.
- 15: Your favorite tumblrs.
- 16: Your views on mainstream music.
- 17: Your highs and lows of this past year.
- 18: Your beliefs.
- 19: Disrespecting your parents.
- 20: How important you think education is.
- 21: One of your favorite shows.
- 22: How have you changed in the past 2 years?
- 23: Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
- 24: Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
- 25: Someone who fascinates you and why.
- 26: What kind of person attracts you.
- 27: A problem that you have had.
- 28: Something that you miss.
- 29: Goals for the next 30 days.
- 30: Your highs and lows of this month.
- I'm so fucking bored please.
My Pumpkin Pie
The collision between the Milky Way Galaxy and the Andromeda Galaxy.
the grand showdown
Andromeda is a bit bigger than us. So when that happens, Andromeda’s black hole is gonna consume our black hole in a vicious act of galactic canabalism.
Which is an actual term used in astronomy apparently.
“Galactic Cannabalism” sounds like an electro/death metal fusion band.
Galactic cannibalism is one of my favourite astronomical terms, but it doesn’t beat the term used for the stretching out into a long thin tube that occurs when something falls into a black hole (spaghettification) or the term used for a rock thought to be a meteorite but which later turns out to be an ordinary terrestrial rock (meteowrong).
fuck astronomy remains to be my favorite thing
meteowrong holy shit
if a charmander running in circles chasing its tail doesnt fit your blog then you are running the wrong kind of blog
I wanted the background to be transparent but it didn’t really work
And also, how could I not?